Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hot Fun In the Summer Time..............(II)

I have to admit, coming back from God's country is kind of a bummer.    Not that we haven't had any fun since we've been back.   It's just that it's been a little tough to re-adjust and people have been............on edge.     Great example, we spent some time with my most awesome friend Kelly (this was taken a couple of years ago when we saw Lover Boy)


Anyway, Kelly decided to bring his most awesomest woman - Tiffany Amber - with him up to Maine and he brought (much to my delight) his cigarette boat.    He started out really well but, in hindsight, his boat may have been a little too much for the lake to handle.   I took this on my cell phone.  That is my Aunt Sue who jumped in to help  Kelly at the end.   She didn't need to though because he's an awesome swimmer - even in jeans - which is how he usually goes swimming.   He got a lot of grief from everyone for driving too aggressively.   Personally, I didn't see it as a big deal.



I just wish the time everyone being back from our collective trips could be more laid back.   We went to Urs' family reunion a few years ago and it was a rippin' good time.   Urs' family knows how to have fun.  And I must admit, it didn't hurt that I know how to tear it up on the dance floor - I forgot that Urs' hair was that long.....



Instead of fun on the dance floor, the family gatherings have been pretty confrontational, particularly Julie who has gone back to how she was acting before we both went out west and did (basically) the same trip that we did.      Griff took this video from the Ipad and check out Julie's use of her shoe on Jay - and it goes down hill from there.   They both look really tan after coming back from Montana.


It's early August, so there is still hope things improve.  



No comments:

Post a Comment